EPOXY FLOORS - DONE RIGHT!
WHO WE ARE
GH Alaska LLC has built a solid reputation for top-quality epoxy flooring installation in South Central Alaska for over 25 years—for both commercial and residential projects.
We are the installation arm of our affiliate company, Alaska Resin Supply. We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured—so you can have confidence in our experienced team of installers. GH Alaska has installed epoxy floors in aircraft hangars, warehouses, homes and more.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Epoxy flooring and cove Installation—Including metallic, tinted, flake, non-skid, and food-safe
- Polyurethane floor coatings
- Concrete polishing
- Concrete restoration, sealing & cleaning
- Floor and pavement marking
AS AN ALASKAN-OWNED BUSINESS WE HAVE BECOME KNOWN FOR:
- Detailed proposals with all costs openly presented—no surprises or hidden costs
- Clearly laid-out work plans by date with expected completion milestones
- Meticulous preparation—including masking and containment, joint/crack filling, diamond grinding and/or shot blasting to achieve required surface profile for proper bonding
- Successful execution of installations—commercial, hangars, shops, residential garages, rec rooms, bathrooms, kitchens and living areas
Customers are given a 3-year warranty against disbondment of coating (with moisture vapor exception). Moisture issues are dealt with ahead of time through testing and if necessary, customizing the type of epoxy primer used to help prevent future issues, but results cannot be guaranteed.
When you are ready to move forward with your project, download the EPOXY PROJECT QUOTE REQUEST FORM, fill in your specifications along with desired dates and email us. We will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.